Curley Concepts is a growing Construction & Engineering company servicing the Building & Construction sector with various ongoing projects running nationwide.
We are seeking expressions of interest seeking a freelance Intermediate Project Manager with estimating / quantity surveying capabilities for project in and around the Scotland/London area. The successful candidate will have a Building & Construction background and will:
The Project Manager
- Project Manager be client facing and can lead a small project team.
- Is competent in Excel, Word, & MS Project and able to prepare preconstruction & construction programmes.
- Obtain subcontract quotes, develop cost plan for submission.
- Project reports, cost reports, CVR’s
- Is competent in Procore (Not essential)
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Construction Consultancy Experience
- Pre & Post Contract work
- Contract Administration
- Competitive salary
The successful Project Manager will help look after multi sector new build projects under the guidance of the Managing Director.
The Project Manager will be involved in new build residential, commercial and retail projects as well as bespoke new build hotel up to the value of £5m.
Taking the Projects from the design stage all the way through to completion.
Applicants should possess a mature work attitude, the ability to work within a team and have the willingness to work in all types of environments. Good communication skills and an excellent attitude towards safety is essential. If you possess the necessary attributes to make these roles your own, please register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form on this page.
APPLICANTS MUST COME FROM A BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION BACKGROUND